EXIF reference in the Media Ontology spec

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:09:03 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, tobias <tobias@tobiasbuerger.com>
Tobias,

During the Ontology PR review, we received a comment about Exif.

Currently our Exif mapping table refers to EXIF 2.2.

The commenter would like the Exif ontology reference to be uptaded to
the Exif 2.3 release.

As you made the EXIF mapping table, could you please check that there is
no impact referencing Exif 2.3 in this mapping table ?

Let me know and if there is no impact I will update the spec with  Exif
2.3 release.

Best,

Thierry