Re: scheduling MAWG telecons

Hello and Happy New Year,

I was organizing the teleconferences during two years, and now I am on
assignment on the US west coast, with a busy schedule and not very
convenient for calling in. The best thing would be if you and Daniel could
organize the calls for the remaining months, I can of-course still take
actions points.

All the best
/Joakim