Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG Teleconf - 2012-02-21

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:13:23 +0100
Cc: "Bailer, Werner" <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>, Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
To: tmichel@w3.org
Hi Thierry,

i will respond to the items inline.

>> [C] API Implementation
>> i) Dublic Core implementation (instead of XMP)
>>    - status and issues to be resolved quickly
>
> I have added a table for the  Dublin Core in the testsuite.
> Remains to finish the following table: 5. General behaviour tests
> Maybe Wonsuk or Daniel can have a look at it.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2012Feb/0071.html

Thanks for adding the DC column! As already mentioned, i am not quiet sure, if we can have a input for all general test cases. I will discuss this with Werner later this week.

>> ii) Implementation report for the API for Media Resources 1.0 (Florian)
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/implementation-report.html
>
> Need to run the implementations against the tests for the implementation report.
>
> Wo will run these ?

I will run the tests for the browser extension covering Youtube and the webservice covering Dublin Core. I will also forward this to Thomas/Sebastian from Salzburg Research. Their implementation will cover Youtube as well as Dublin Core.

I will provide feedback on this until the end of this week. If everything wents fine, we should be done with this in early March.

No i am off for carnival :)

Cheers.