bug in the RDF Media Ontology

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:22:25 +0100
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi,

while completing ACTION-464 (as per my previous mail), I noticed that a
minor bug made its way into the published MA ontology...

Basically, the property ma:collectionName is declared to be a *subclass*
(yes, subclass, not subproperty) of rdfs:label (actually something even
more exotic than that).

The goal was obviously to make it a *subproperty* of rdfs:label, so I
attach a fixed version of the RDF/XML & TTL (as well as the
HTML-embedable of each one).

This is really an erratum, not an editorial change, so I hope there will
be no trouble for replacing it.

 pa