[urgent] Implementation for XMP

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:33:14 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i have just recognized that we have a problem. We have to come up with implementations in that way, that we have two implementations for each (XMP and Youtube). Currently, we have the following:

- A browser extension handling Youtube and Vimeo (not in scope)
- A synchronous  implementation done by Salzburg research (they started the implementation for Youtube today, XMP will be started after finalization)

Summing up, Youtube is done, but we need another implementation for XMP. Who is able to implement that? I think this is one of the most urgent things to solve right now.

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau