Re: Issue with DC XPath Expressions

Daniel,

I had already anticipated the errata issue ;-)
I had added a link in the Ontology REc.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-mediaont-10-20120209/

it says
"Please refer to the errata for this document, which may include some
normative corrections."

Per W3C process, W3C Recommendations are frozen. It is impossible to
change the document when published, except to republish a new version of
the Rec.

Something we could do in 6 months or a year, including all the errata
and adding the new mapping tables schemaorg and YouTube.

I have also discussed the Recommendation maintenance with my domain
Leader, Philippe Le Hégaret. We agreed that the MAWG will be granted a
one year charter extension to maintain these two specs, but no new
deliverables.

Best,

Thierry