From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Höffernig, Martin
Sent: den 5 september 2011 02:04
To: tmichel@w3.org; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Cablelabs 1. 1 example not RDF valid

Dear all,
I'm currently checking all green marked mapping examples (cf. Section 1.1 in Testsuite document).
All examples are valid RDF syntax documents except the Cablelabs 1. 1 example. Several syntax errors have been detected by the W3C RDF validator. Who is responsible for that issue?

Best,
Martin

--
Martin Höffernig