RE : Checking MA mapping examples

Forgot one change after changing the collection name and remove the base declaration.

Jean-Pierre
De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Evain, Jean-Pierre [evain@ebu.ch]
Date d'envoi : jeudi, 8. septembre 2011 17:38
À : Bailer, Werner
Cc : public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : RE : Checking MA mapping examples

Dear Werner,

I have been looking at the file. I had to look at the code as the tools I am using did'nt really allow me to see this.

Actually I believe I have another slightly different and simpler proposal:

- document out is fine - this is a leftover
- I would simply delete the locator of the collection as this is more abstract and correconds more to the directory sructure where news items are stored per day. No need to use format.

Actually, the collection should be corrected to http://www.dummy.ch/News/16Jan2011/Items/. I have added the collectionName as "DailyNewsItems"

The corrected file is attached. Please check if it validates this time.

Thanks and regards,

jean-Pierre