Re: Short descriptions of the Implementations/ demonstrators of the Media Annotations Ontology/API

Werner,

I added your descriptions of 4 of the implementations/demonstrators in
the testsuite doc as we resolved today.
I also added Pierre Antoine's translator.

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

Maybe PA wants to review the statement.

Thnkyou.

Thierry.