Raising the issue related with implementation of our specs in the Webkit community

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:03:58 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi. all,

Before raising the issue related with implementation of our specs in
the Webkit community officially, I guess we have to revise the use
cases and reqts doc for making a consistency with the both specs.
Because before the implementers of webkit go to the main specs,
usually they go a head to the use cases for understanding the meaning
of these specs and checking the specs in terms of architectural point
of view.

In addition, I believe we have to do this work in the near future.

What do you think?

best regards,
wonsuk.