Re: Status of this Document section for the API CR version.

I have updated the exit criteria with Werner's input. Now reads:

-----------------------------------

The Media Annotation Working Group will advance this specification to
Proposed Recommendation when the following exit criteria have been met:

1. Sufficient reports of implementation experience have been gathered to
demonstrate that the API features are implementable and are interpreted
in a consistent manner. To do so, the Working Group will insure that all
features in the API for Media Resources 1.0 specification have been
implemented at least twice in an interoperable way. The following
elements are considered features of the API and must be tested by the
test suite:

     construction of MediaResource with one or more metadata sources and
querying of the supported modes
     read access to the list of properties (single properties and sets
of properties, applying filters)
     reading source metadata

The API is designed for both client- and server side implementations.
Depending on whether the API is implemented in a user agent or plugin,
or as a web service, different communication patterns are more
appropriate. In the client side case, asynchronous access is typically
preferred, while synchronous access is more appropriate for a web
service. Thus the two version of the interface are not considered
distinct features but different modes of access for the different use cases.

2. The implementations have been developed independently.

3. The Working Group has adopted a public test suite and has produced an
implementation report for this API for Media Resources 1.0.

The Implementation results are publicly released and are intended solely
to be used as proof of Media API 1.0 implementability. It is only a snap
shot of the actual implementation behaviors at one moment of time, as
these implementations may not be immediately available to the public.
The interoperability data is not intended to be used for assessing or
grading the performance of any individual implementation. Any feedback
on implementation and use of this specification would be very welcome.
To the extent possible, please provide a separate email message for each
distinct comment.