Re: Reference YouTube JSON response

Florian,

Thank you for this implementation update.
About the current JSON file, describing the YouTube video "Supersonic"
my feeling is that we should have all the properties mapping to MA ontology
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/PR/#youtube-table

BtW, here is a bug (missing info) in this table for the "language" property

I still have the following issues:

"contributor" and "creator" are not available in the mapping table for
YouTube. How come is it "validated" in the implementation ?

Why "Genre" and "rating" are listed as "failed"

Last issue is about the Dublin Core.
When trying to validate the Dublin Core, "Validate all Properties", I
get a table listing the properties (no validation information).

I am probably missing something.
Cheers,

thierry.