Re: Issue with resolving the ontology

got it:

* there is a spurious whitespace at the beginning of the RDF/XML file

* the rdfs and xsd namespace are empty; they should be &rdfs; and &xsd;
respectively

  * I notive that this error is also in the RDF embeded in the ontology
    CR document

  * btw, the entities declarations should probably be droped, and the
    namespace URI put directly in the declaration

* there is also a problem with the ttl version: spurious new-line
characters in some literals; this does not happen in the embeded turtle,
though.

here are fixed versions

  pa