VOTE: Ontology for Media Resources 1.0 is a Proposed Recommendation (Call for Review)

Hello,

We need as much positive votes as possible for the Proposed
Recommendation review by W3C Members for the Ontology for Media
Resources 1.0.

Please ask your company Advisory Committee representative to vote for
this specification and endorse it as a W3C Recommendation.

The vote can only be done by Advisory Committee representative
by completing the following questionnaire:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/media-ont/

The deadline for responses is 23:59, Boston time on 2011-12-31.

Thanks for your help,

Thierry.