Re: datatypes without xsd namespace information in ma-ont.rdf

I have published the RDF in the spec at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-mediaont-10-20111129/#ont-owl

and at
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf

Please check and let me know if it is OK.

If you have the time it would be great to check the Turtle version
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-mediaont-10-20111129/#ont-ttl

I think it was Pierre Antoine who gave me these two versions (RDF + TURTLE)
This was following an issue about having < > entities in the file,
making it inconvenient for copy and paste from the spec

Pierre Antoine can you check these before publication ?

Thierry