Status of API Document

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:19:34 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

from my point of view, we have resolved most issues related to the API document. I think we should go carefully through the document and discuss further steps next week.

As i have outlined in the Teleconf today, i am currently updating the web service implementation and in parallel implementing the API as a Firefox Extension. After that, i will come up with a proposal for a automatic test suite.

Cheers,
Florian
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier