RE: Status on metadata format files

I am quite sure I had sent a metadata format file for EBUCore when I sent the TVA and NML-G2 examples.

But here is another one.

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim Söderberg
Sent: mardi, 17. mai 2011 13:46
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Status on metadata format files

Missing metadata format files:

                             DublinCore      (Thierry)
                             QuickTime        (Courtney/Marie Carmen)
                             MediaRDF        (Tobias)
                             METS                  (Tobias)
                             MediaRSS         (Wonsuk)
                             TXFeed              (Wonsuk)
                             EBUCore           (Jean-Pierre)
                             OGG                   (Silvia)
                             XMP                   (Felix)

Missing Container format files
                             3GP                     (Courtney/Marie Carmen)
                             Flash                   (Thierry)
                             MP4                    (Courtney/Marie Carmen)
                             WEBM               (Silvia)

-joakim

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway