Update of the Ontology Doc according to Werner and Pierre Antoine suggestions

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 10:41:30 +0200
To: "Bailer, Werner" <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>, Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Werner, Florian,

Per my ACTION-407 I have updated the Ontology Doc according to Werner
and Pierre Antoine suggestions.[1]

The Ontology now says:
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#core-property-examples

location:
A tuple identifying a name or a set of geographic coordinates, in a
given system, that describe where the resource has been created,
developed, recorded, or otherwise authored. The name can be defined
using either a URI (recommended best practice) or plain text. The
geographic coordinates include longitude, latitude, and an optional
altitude information, in a given geo-coordinate system (such as the
World Geodetic System) that MAY also be specified.

targetAudience:
A tuple identifying the audience being addressed (demographic class,
parental guidance group, or geographical region) and an optional
classification system (e.g., a parental guidance issuing agency).

Please review and let me know that this is OK.

Florian, could you please update the API doc according to [1](I guess
this is already done

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Apr/0021.html

thanks,