From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tobias Bürger
Sent: den 26 mars 2011 19:29
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Participation at the Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-22

                                                                        Dear Thierry,

I am very sorry that I forgot to send my regrets, but I am still not able to participate in calls due to parallel meetings in my new project and new job. This situation will be the same in whole April.

I will in any case provide the RDF example files by end of May. Do we have a place to collect them (Wiki, etc.) or do we just send them around?

Best regards,

Tobias