From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Pierre-Antoine Champin
Sent: mercredi, 9. mars 2011 16:44
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: datatype properties' range

Hi all,

in the RDF ontology, all datatype properties with textual content have
range xsd:string.

I think using rdfs:Literal instead would be beneficial, as we could
(optionally) add a language tag to those textual values.

I mention it because the API document allows to attach a language
information to virtually any property value. This would be a nice way to
encode this in RDF as well.

   pa

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway