Re: Question related to API doc editing

Florian,

Maybe it would be better to link to the latest respec script.
Then we could benefit future updates, without coping in our local folder.

Therefore I have replaced

   <script type="text/javascript" src="../ReSpec.js/js/respec.js"
class="remove"></script>
   <script type="text/javascript" src="../ReSpec.js/js/sh_main.min.js"
class="remove">
   </script>

by

   <script type="text/javascript"
src="http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js//js/respec.js"
class="remove"></script>
   <script type="text/javascript"
src="http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/js/sh_main.min.js" class="remove">
   </script>

This now works well for the fragment issue:

see
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html#example-in-javascript-10

For info, The scripts reports 5 references, not in biblio DB:

     * Bad ref: MEDIA-FRAGMENT, count = 2
     * Bad ref: BCP-47, count = 3
     * Bad ref: POLICY-REQS, count = 1
     * Bad ref: ODRL11, count = 1