Re: Question related to API doc editing

ReSpec relies on an external database of references stored as the
berjon.biblio Javascript object

I am not an expert of this new publication tool, as I never used it, but
to add a normative Reference I see  that you should use this file
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/ReSpec.js/bibref/biblio.js

there is a long list of references you can use there, or add new ones.

Then use double brakets, for example [[HTTP11]] to link to the HTTP11
normative Reference. The script will automatically do the linking.

For the # in the URL, I see the issue for
"http://www.ontologyportal.org/WordNet#WN30Word-standardisation",

The ReSpec documentation [1] does not help much.

Wonsuk do you have a clue ?

Else I will ask  Robin Berjon, the editor of this tool.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/ReSpec.js/documentation.html

Thierry.