[API-DOC] Revised version online

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:36:38 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

Werner and I have finalized the editorial work on the API document. It covers mostly all changes, which have been discussed in the F2F in Lyon and Cupertino. Further, we have adopted a few other things to improve the specification. Please find the current version of the API in the dev-space:

Please keep in mind, that there are a few issues left. You can find these issues in this email:

We should discuss these issues in next weeks teleconf in order to move soon to LC2 with the API document. It would be also good, if we could have a voting on the current WebIDL specification, which is part of the Appendix A. It would be nice, if we could have a resolution to this version, because i have two students working on implementing the API. The first should adopt the Web service implementation to the new spec and the second one will make a browser plugin and supports us with the test suite.

Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau