[API-DOC] WebIDL speak

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:58:25 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

i just had a look at the latest WebIDL spec [1]. It is the case that methods are called operations inside WebIDL constructs. To be more precise, there are three different types of operations given. I will reflect these things into the document today. From my point of view this is the last open issue that we have discussed yesterday.

cheers.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier