RE: [Next F2F] Tentative: Sep. 6~7 in Graz, Austria

Except for those who are exhibitors and demonstrators. I have a big demo on SOA with Sony, IBM, Avid and others there on the EBU Village.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bailer, Werner [mailto:werner.bailer@joanneum.at]
Sent: mercredi, 29. juin 2011 12:06
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre; 'Daniel Park'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: AW: [Next F2F] Tentative: Sep. 6~7 in Graz, Austria

We squeezed it in just before IBC.

Werner

________________________________
Von: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] im Auftrag von Evain, Jean-Pierre [evain@ebu.ch]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011 12:03
An: 'Daniel Park'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Betreff: RE: [Next F2F] Tentative: Sep. 6~7 in Graz, Austria

That's when IBC starts in Amsterdam

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Park
Sent: mercredi, 29. juin 2011 11:57
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [Next F2F] Tentative: Sep. 6~7 in Graz, Austria

Folks,

During the f2f today, we've discussed the next f2f as follows:
Date: 6-7 Sept
Location: Colocated with I-Know / I-Semantics in Graz, AT

Comments please. Otherwise, that will be confirmed soon.

Daniel
--
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway