Metadata formats examples must be valid

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:49:21 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,

Thank you for your imput for the Testsuite for the Ontology for Media
Resources 1.0

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

I have been looking at the metadata formats examples associated with the
associated RDF/OWL file for correspondence with the core properties.

Here are my remarks:

1- For some examples, the XML file does not validate against the XML
validation (well formed document)[1].
--> XML documents MUST be well formed.

2- Most of the RDF files do not validate against the RDF validator [2]
--> RDF documents MUST be valid

3- For some RDF file the URL of the corresponding example file are wrong:
<rdf:Description rdf:about= ....
or
xml:base="...
etc.

--> Please make sure the corresponding URL are right.

Please review your contribution and make sure the 3 above requirements
are fulfilled.

We will be looking at these files during the next MAWG F2F in
ERCIM/Sophia. Therefore please provide valid documents before this event
28/29 june.

Best,

Thierry.