RE: Minutes of MAWG Telecon

Dear Carmen,

> In addition, I think about to extend the Media Ontology with more
> knowledge in order to obtain an ontology for representing also the
> content of a media resource. This could be very useful for applications
> that search for resources that contains particular issues.

I think we need to be careful here, as this could end in trying to model "the world".

It is true, that it would be nice of having a way of integrating a formal description of the contents of a resource or fragment. We discussed that during the first last call round, and the conclusion was, that we would support this by referencing named graphs, once they are standardized.

Best regards,
Werner