Re: RE : [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-06-07

Dear Werner,

thanks for the pointer to the schema.org. As far as I can see with a quick
look: there is quite some overlaps in the domains of the media schemas they
define there and our Mediaontology. We definitely should discuss if we
should add a mapping or try to talk to them to align their schemas to our
ontology.

I can not join the call today (as usual due to meetings @ work), but I would
definitely suggest to maybe discuss this offline in a smaller round or by
email.

Best regards,

Tobias

--