Re: [Reminder] editors of the Metadata examples to send their files

Dear all,

     I'm just wondering if there was any problem with the email I sent
to you on 25/05/2011. That email contained the sample files and the rdf
associated to them I have assigned.

Please let me know if you need the email is resent.

Best Regards,

         Mari Carmen.

  Dr. Mari Carmen Suárez-Figueroa
  Teaching Assistant