Minutes of the MAWG telecon july 18th 2011 and ACTION for editors.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:27:33 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Colleagues,

During this telecon there was very poor attendance.
Only Werner, Mari-Carmen and I were present.
Unfortunately, we were missing a quorum and only a couple of regrets sent.

We have discussed the RDF files in the Testsuite and the guidelines to
provide conformant RDF files.

So far we have 7 formats conformant (RDF files marked in green)

We are missing the following compliant RDF files and updated HTML
mapping table:

Joakim:
- Cablelabs

Wonsuk
-MRSS
-TXF
-You tube

Sylvia
-OGG
-WebM

Courtney/Mari Carment
- 3GPP
- Quicktime
-

Felix
- Flash
- XMP

Tobias
- EXIF
- LOM

Pierre Antoine
-ID3

Chris:
- Dig35

Next week the telecon (July 25th) will be canceled.
ACTION: editors please work on these files. We are about to be done now
to move to REC, once we have fulfilled these files.

Deadline is Aug 4th.
Best,

Thierry