Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG - 2011-07-19

Regrets, for similar reasons ... It would be great if you could discuss XMP
and Flash - as said in a recent thread, I don't have the bandwidth to
finalize both formats.

Felix

--
Prof. Dr. Felix Sasaki
Senior Researcher / Professor at University of Applied Sciences Potsdam

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/**register <http://multilingualweb.eu/register>