Re: multimedia metadata formats examples satus and update

Thank you very much for these explanations, Werner. One further
question about the RDF containers: how should one deal with these? See
e.g. the example of ma:language from
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/xmp-canonical-mapped-to-mawg.ttl
it is mapped to a bag with several values:
_:bnode1228113344 rdf:_1 "en";
	rdf:_2 "de-DE";
	rdf:_3 "de-DE-bayrisch";
	a rdf:Bag.
The data type column at http://www.w3.org/TR/mediaont-10/#xmp-table
says "array of RFC 3066 language tags" - so I would not see a conflict
here. Do you agree, and / or could you give me an example of a
conflict and how to resolve it?

Regards,

Felix