W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > July 2011

[API-doc] Corrected WebIDL speak (method<->operation)

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:23:12 +0200
Message-Id: <344D8C81-424D-4262-B93A-16BAD246F3C1@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i have updated the WebIDL document [1] and changed at the corresponding places method to operation/function. From my point of view, we have fixed all open editing items and can move to lc2.

Best.
Florian

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
Chair of Distributed Information Systems
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ

Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062

stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/
http://twitter.com/fstegmai
_____________________________
Received on Friday, 1 July 2011 14:23:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 1 July 2011 14:23:43 GMT