RE : [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-01-31

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:42:39 +0100
To: "tmichel@w3.org" <tmichel@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hello Thierry,

Apologies for tomorrow.  I have many things going on tomorrow and won't be able to join.

Except the clarification on the use of URIs for ma:compression (last one using #), which is not implying any change of the ontology or RDF. I have nothing special to do.

De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Thierry MICHEL [tmichel@w3.org]
Date d'envoi : lundi, 31. janvier 2011 11:38
 : public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-01-31

Dear all,
Here is the agenda for tomorrow telecon.
Joakim and Daniel are not available, therefore Joakilm asked me to chair
tomorrow. Joakim may join the conf.

Best Regards

1. Convene
Media Annotations WG
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
France (Nice): +
UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
IRC channel: #mediaann
Tuesday 2011-01-25 12:00-13:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00)
Regrets: Daniel
Chair: Thierry
Scribe: volunteer?

Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-mediaann-minutes.html
Propose to accept F2F minutes:

2. Next meeting

3. Next 10th MAWG F2F meeting in Cupertino, CA (US) hosted by Apple,
15-16 February 2011.

Please answer the registration page and say if you will attend or not.

Workshop at Ericsson in San Jose, after next F2F in the Valley (17/2).
Please reply Joakim email

4. Items
[A] Action items:

[B] Follow up on Implementation of LC comments,

** Ontology : We are done with LC comments !

only one small issue from Jean Pierre for
for  ma:compression, use of ea dereferencable URIs

** API: We are done with LC comments !

1- Media Ontology spec, can we move it to 2nd LC?

Please review carefully the Media Ontology spec, and we will vote next
week to move it to 2nd LC.

2- Media API spec and API discussion

Following last week discussion on API, Florian has sent a proposal