RE: section RDF (annule et remplace ENCORE)

Got it, thanks. Regards, JP

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Antoine Champin [mailto:pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr]
Sent: mercredi, 19. janvier 2011 11:11
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Cc: 'tmichel@w3.org'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: section RDF (annule et remplace ENCORE)

FYI, I had to do a "hard" reload (shift+ctrl+R) of the page to see the
changes.

   pa

On 01/19/2011 11:02 AM, Evain, Jean-Pierre wrote:
> ¨Dear Thierry,
>
> It looks like it was yesterday... Did you add something or intend to? If yes, I can't see the difference??. In any case it is fine as it is.
>
> Best regards, Jean-Pierre

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway