W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > January 2011

Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-01-18

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:31:02 +0100
Message-ID: <4D355DD6.9020208@liris.cnrs.fr>
To: "tmichel@w3.org" <tmichel@w3.org>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
regrets; I'm attending a conference.

   pa

On 01/17/2011 09:20 PM, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Joakim just asked me to send an agenda for the MAWG meeting tomorrow.
> He will chair the meeting.
>
> -------------------------------
>
> 1. Convene
> Media Annotations WG
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
> numbers:
> France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03
> UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
> IRC channel: #mediaann
> Tuesday 2011-01-18 12:00-13:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00)
> Regrets:
> Chair: Joakim
> Scribe: volunteer ?
>
> Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html
> Propose to accept F2F minutes:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/01/11-mediaann-minutes.html
>
> 2. Next meeting
> TBA 2011/01/25
>
> 3. Next 10th MAWG F2F meeting in Cupertino, CA (US) hosted by Apple,
> 15-16 February 2011.
>
> So far only 3 responses and 3 attendees ...
>
> Please answer the registration page and say if you will attend or not.
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/MAWG-Cupertino/>
>
> F2F Logistics page:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MLogistics_Apple-F2F
>
> Workshop at Ericsson in San Jose, after next F2F in the Valley (17/2).
> Please reply Joakim email
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0006.html
>
> 4. Items
> [A] Action items:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
>
> [B] Follow up on Implementation of LC comments
>
> see thierry's latest email on status
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0033.html
>
> Incomplete LC comments:
>
> 1- Media Ontology spec
>
> -- LC Comment -2405: NO - partially implemented : (see review from Jean
> Pierre)
> ACTION: Joakim and Wonsuk
>
> -- LC Comment -2404 : NO - partially implemented: substantial addition
> missing
> ACTION: Pierre-Antoine to send thierry the text to be included
>
> -- LC Comment -2418: NO - partially implemented (Edits are missing)
> ACTION: Joakim, Daniel and Wonsuk
> ____________
>
> 2- Media API spec
>
> -- LC Comment -2406: NO - partially implemented (Edits are missing)
> No clear approval from Doug.
>
> -- LC Comment -2394 : NO - partially implemented : text is still at
> beginning of section 3.1.
> ACTION: Chris to implement issue from lc 2394 regarding HTML5 -
> HTMLMediaElement implements MediaResource
>
> [C] API discussion
> Few issues to discuss as already outlined in Florian's emails
> [1]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0001.html
> [2]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0003.html
>
> [D] Review pending comments and changed the RDF with agreed modification
> email from Jean-Pierre
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0035.html
>
>
> Best Regards,
> Thierry
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 18 January 2011 09:31:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 18 January 2011 09:31:40 GMT