Re: Flash container format mapping table in the Ontology spec,

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:37:44 +0100
To: Alan Lillich <alillich@adobe.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
CC: Frank Biederich <fbiederi@adobe.com>
Alan,

Thank you very much for your valuable review of the XMP mapping table. I
have incorporated your feedback in the Ontology specification
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e11405

Also thank you for providing the Flash F4V container mapping table. It
is also incorporated at
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e12680

Again, we appreciated your help here.

best,