Re: Flash container format mapping table in the Ontology spec,

Alan,

Thank you very much for your valuable review of the XMP mapping table. I
have incorporated your feedback in the Ontology specification
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e11405

Also thank you for providing the Flash F4V container mapping table. It
is also incorporated at
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e12680

Again, we appreciated your help here.

best,