From: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Sent: lundi, 17. janvier 2011 13:01
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Cc: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Subject: RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-12-21

Dear all,

I wanted to send this earlier ahead of the call but got caught up in a meeting. Apologies.

As decided during the last call, a group of the rdf editors (Pierre Antoine, Mari-Carmen, Jean-Pierre, Tobias) has come together to review pending comments and changed the rdf with agreed modification, attached as rev 27.

Changes made are listed in the annotation root.

During this process we noted that some changes agreed on the ontology (2 calls ago) haven't been done yet. In particular, it was Agreed to change createDate into date. There is a pending action on Wonsuk about this: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/384

In line with similar changes agreed and implemented in the ontology, we would like to suggest that targetAudience.classification accepts both a string and a URI as values (only string so far). We already did a similar modification for compression, etc.

If the above is finally implemented, the new rdf can be inserted as is in the ontology draft for the final release.

Best regards,

Jean-Pierre

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway