RE: Recapitulation of ma:format vs. ma:compression.

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:49:13 +0100
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Joakim, all,

Thanks for the summary, I'd like to add two points here:
- We should recommend the use of RFC4281 whenever possible, but we cannot rely that they exist for a particular format.
- There is a second reason to keep ma:compression (or codec), which is to describe the encoding of a track rather than a complete file.

Best regards,
Werner