»Ø¸´:AW: About metadata implementation

Thanks Werner!
Yes, we are working the ontology for media resource, very much like media annotation group's work. But we have some properties that could contain very flexible values, such as a set of weighted keywords which best describe the content. The problem is to find a right representation method that supports modification and search well. Options I can think of are, xml and supported databases, JSON and CouchDB/MongoDB, Or Key-value Pairs (not sure
 if it's feasible). I would love to hear any suggestions.
Thanks.

Jianbin