AW: About metadata implementation

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 22:13:15 +0100
To: Dai Jianbin 00901725 <jdai@huawei.com>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Jianbin,

is your request specifically about representing the ontology for media resources? We do propose a set of properties, but we do not specify the persistent representation.

Some of the formats for which we have defined mappings do indeed have binary representations, e.g. MPEG-7 BiM, or SMPTE KLV.

Best regards.
Werner