W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > February 2011

Re: RE : [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-01

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:38:26 +0100
Message-Id: <F8EC6C86-83FF-4775-A2D0-25980910B73C@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i have to send my regrets also. I am on vacation tomorrow. Here i have summarized my input to the agenda items:

A) Open action items:
* [ACTION-360] pending: At the moment Werner and i are working on a stable API draft. After that, i will come up with a test suite for the API. Please see my email [1] in January for first remarks.

* [ACTION-360] done -> close: As you can see in the current draft [2], we have changed it.

B) Ontology doc: I read the document, but i have not identified issues. +1 to go for 2ndLC

C) API doc: Please adjourn the API discussion to next weeks Teleconf, because Werner and i will not manage to finalize editing until tomorrow. A discussion on the current version of the document [2] could cover an issue, that might be solved in the next days. I will send an email, after we have finished our editorial things. Werner has also identified some issues, that we have to discuss in the group.

Best,
Florian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0002.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
Chair of Distributed Information Systems
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ

Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062

stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/
http://twitter.com/fstegmai
_____________________________

Am 28.02.2011 um 08:07 schrieb Evain, Jean-Pierre:

> Regrets too, I'll be travelling.
> 
> Jean-Pierre
> 
> ________________________________
> De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Felix Sasaki [felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de]
> Date d'envoi : lundi, 28. février 2011 06:39
> Ā : Joakim Söderberg
> Cc : public-media-annotation@w3.org
> Objet : Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-01
> 
> Regrets for the call, I will be attending a conference on Tuesday. It would be great to get some feedback on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Feb/0090.html , so that I can start working on the XMP file.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Felix
> 
> 2011/2/27 Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com<mailto:joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>>
> Hello everyone,
> Thanks Courtney and Chris for hosting our 10th F2F. Great progress was achieved thanks to committed participants!
> This is the agenda for our telecom on Tuesday.
> 
> Best Regards
> /Joakim
> 
> -------------------------------
> 
> 1. Convene
> Media Annotations WG
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
> numbers:
> France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03
> UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
> IRC channel: #mediaann
> Tuesday 2011-03-01 12:00-13:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00)
> Regrets:
> Chair: Joakim
> Scribe: volunteer?
> 
> Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-mediaann-minutes.html
> 
> 2. Next meeting
> 2011/03/08
> 
> 3. Items
> [A] Action items:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
> 
> [B] Vote for the 2nd Last Call of the Ontology Specification
> 
> [C] Revision of the API document (Florian have a new version)
> 
> [D] Discuss the metadata files and RDF for the Testsuite for the Ontology.
> 
> 
> 4. AOB
> 
> 
> /Joakim
Received on Monday, 28 February 2011 11:38:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 28 February 2011 11:38:58 GMT