Re: RE : [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-01

Dear all,

i have to send my regrets also. I am on vacation tomorrow. Here i have summarized my input to the agenda items:

A) Open action items:
* [ACTION-360] pending: At the moment Werner and i are working on a stable API draft. After that, i will come up with a test suite for the API. Please see my email [1] in January for first remarks.

* [ACTION-360] done -> close: As you can see in the current draft [2], we have changed it.

B) Ontology doc: I read the document, but i have not identified issues. +1 to go for 2ndLC

C) API doc: Please adjourn the API discussion to next weeks Teleconf, because Werner and i will not manage to finalize editing until tomorrow. A discussion on the current version of the document [2] could cover an issue, that might be solved in the next days. I will send an email, after we have finished our editorial things. Werner has also identified some issues, that we have to discuss in the group.

Best,
Florian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0002.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html