Re: Agreed Changes in the 5.1.2 Descriptive properties (Core Set) table for the Type definition column.

Hi,

thanks to both of you for your quick reaction :)

A few more modifications are required in the correspondence table
(sorry!...):

* as Jean-Pierre implemented the MAYBE's in my suggestions,
ma:hasRatingScheme should be renamed to ma:hasRatingSystem

* for the same reason, ma:hasClassificationScheme should be renamed
ma:hasClassificationSystem

* after ma:hasLocationCoordinateSystem, the 3 between parenthesis should
be a link to #correspondance-id3

* after ma:hasFormat, the 3 between parenthesis should be a link to
#correspondance-id3

* in targetAudience, the two attributes are inversed (and a note is
missing):

  - the correspondence of targetAudience.audience should be
"ma:hasClassification (3)" (with a link to #correpondance-id3 on the "3")

  -  the correspondence of targetAudience.classificationSystem should be
"ma:hasClassificationSystem (3)" (with a link to #correspondance-id3 on
the "3")

and then, it should be ok (hopefuly!)

  thanks again

   pa