RE : Agreed Changes in the 5.1.2 Descriptive properties (Core Set) table for the Type definition column.

Thanks Pierre Antoine. Revision 30 of the RDF for final review.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre

De : Pierre-Antoine Champin [pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr]
Date d'envoi : mercredi, 16. février 2011 10:11
À : Thierry Michel
Cc : Evain, Jean-Pierre; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : Re: Agreed Changes in the  5.1.2 Descriptive properties (Core Set)             table for the Type definition column.

Thanks Thierry, and all you guys for the good work;

sorry I couldn't join you, even on the phone or IRC. I had great
interest in the discussion, but unfortunately the schedule was not
compatible with my timezone :-/

I just reviewed in section 7.2 the correspondence table btw the abstract
ontology and RDF ontology, to check if they were still consistent, some
modifications are required:

* change 'contributor.identifier' to 'contributor.contributor' (left column)

* change 'creator.identifier' 'creator.contributor' (left column)

* add a line   | creator.role | (2) |   just after 'creator.creator'

* change 'ma:locationCoordinateSystem' to
'ma:hasLocationCoordinateSystem (3)' (right column)

* remove line 'rating.identifier'

* change line  | rating.type | ma:hasRatingScheme |  by
| rating.ratingSystem | ma:hasRatingScheme |

* change 'relation.identifier' to 'relation.target' (left column)

* change 'relation.relation' to 'relation.type' (left column)

* change 'copyright.identifier' to 'copyright.holder' (left column)

* change 'policy.policy' to 'policy.statement' (left column)

* change 'targetAudience.identifier' to 'targetAudience.audience' (left
column)

* change 'targetAudience.classification' to
'targetAudience.classificationSystem' (left column)

* change 'ma:format' to 'ma:hasFormat (3)' (right column)

* in note (2), "ontology" should be replaced by "RDF ontology"

also, this has some impact on the RDF ontology; I think Jean-Pierre will
have noticed it, but just to be sure:

* ma:localtionCoordinateSystem should be renamed to
ma:hasLocationCoordinateSystems and become an owl:ObjectProperty, as its
values can now be URIs

* ma:format should be renamed to ma:hasFormat and become an
owl:ObjectProperty, as its values can now be URIs

* MAYBE should we rename ma:hasRatingScheme to ma:hasRatingSystem in
order to be more consistent with the ontology; this would require
updating the correspondence table as well...

* MAYBE idem for ma:hasClassificationScheme, renamed to
ma:hasClassificationSystem ?

thanks again for this thorough work.

   pa