Re: Moving the MA Ontology to 2nd LC.

David,

The poll was done during the telecon, but you did not attend nor sent
regrets ...

Your objection came in yesterday at 22h44 on wednesday night, (I had
given a deadline until wednesday night, for publication on thrursday (
as this is the shortest deadline I can give to the SysTeam for the
publication process. Please understand that waiting until the last
minute to object is not very helpful to the Group. And I don't work
until midnight ...

As you object I will stop the publication process to 2nd LC now.

Thierry.