From: Evain, Jean-Pierre [mailto:evain@ebu.ch]
Sent: den 8 februari 2011 10:37
To: Joakim Söderberg; 'tmichel@w3.org'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE : [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-02-08

Actually I don't care. My position is rock solid and I can support both.

I am just worried that I have to take the Chairman role by protecting all participating parties' interest who originally asked for string.

I believe that taking a poll only reflects an insufficient level of expertise here.

So far counting would already mean that 2 voices from seasoned MAWG participants took position for keeping string (which doesn't mean being against URI as we pushed it forward) against one late comment.

You don't seem to realise you are shooting yourself in the foot.

Actually I don't know why I keep repeating things as you don't seem to read the mail but seem only ready to take (the wrong ?) side.

Jean-Pierre