[AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-02-08

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 09:58:43 +0100
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Dear all,
Here is the agenda for tomorrow telecon.
Joakim and Daniel are not available, therefore Joakim asked me to chair
tomorrow. Joakim may join the conf

Best Regards,

1. Convene
Media Annotations WG
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
France (Nice): +
UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
IRC channel: #mediaann
Tuesday 2011-02-08 12:00-13:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00)
Regrets: Daniel.
Chair: Thierry
Scribe: volunteer?

Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2011/02/08-mediaann-minutes.html
Propose to accept F2F minutes: (last week telecon was cancelled)

2. Next meeting
2011/02/15 at the F2F.

3. Next 10th MAWG F2F meeting in Cupertino, CA (US) hosted by Apple,
15-16 February 2011.

Please answer the registration page and say if you will attend or not.

Workshop at Ericsson in San Jose, after next F2F in the Valley (17/2).
Please reply Joakim email

4. Items
[A] Action items:

[B] Follow up on Implementation of LC comments,

** Ontology : We are done with LC comments !

only one small issue from Jean Pierre for
for  ma:compression, use of ea dereferencable URIs

** API: We are done with LC comments !

1- Media Ontology spec, can we move it to 2nd LC?

Asked everybody to review carefully the Media Ontology spec,

Two responses:
- from Werner:

- from Mari Carmen:

2- Media API spec and API discussion

Following last week discussion on API, Florian has sent a proposal