AW: ACTION ALL to review the Ontology spec before 2nd Last CAll

Dear Thierry, all,

here is my review:

abstract:
- "in local archives or museums": While archives could be understand in a broader sense, museum sounds very specific here. What about "local repositories" ?

introduction:
- missing reference "Dublin Core set REF"
- "all of needs of" -> "all needs of" ?
- "(see Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0)": "Media Object" -> "Media Resource"
- Multimedia container formats in scope: the example column says ??? for all

terminology:
- missing reference "its machine-readable format is specified in the annex REF"
- missing reference "properties listed in the following section REF"

across the document:
- most references are in italics, but some are not, e.g. RFC2119 in sec. 2, BBC in sec. 3, EBU vocabulary in sec. 5, SKOS in sec. 5, first MediaFragment ref in sec 6.2

property definitions:
- section 5.1.3 still says: @@TODO: add more examples for all properties defined in the above table
- missing reference in 5.1.2: "proposed Use Cases REF"
- 5.2.1: +1 for removing the last sentence
- 5.2.1.3 "A future version of this specification..." : in the first line, it seems mappings is meant instead of properties (mentioned 2 times) - otherwise I do not understand the meaning (how could a property be symmetric?)

mapping tables:
- Dublin core: language and publisher have no data type
- When DFXP was in final call, we did a mapping of the few metadata elements. I think we talked about that, but somehow lost track of it: should we add a small mapping table for TTML? If we want to include it, I can provide such a table quickly.

Acknowlegdments
- member list needs update, e.g. missing "A" in Courtney Kennedy's affiliation, Vassilis Tzouvaras has affiliation K-Space (project ended, consortium is thus no longer K-Space member), Jean-Pierre is listed as invited expert (although EBU is now member), different version of company name for Martin Höffernig and myself

Best regards,
Werner