Re: AW: missing reviews of the Normative JSON files

Werner,

Sorry I had missed this email during my leave.

I have published the 3 updated files for MPEG-7, DMS-1 and TTML and have
changed the status to "reviewed".

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/TestSuite_implementation#Status

thanks for your review and your work.
time now to celebrate new year ...