missing reviews of the Normative JSON files

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:21:00 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,

We need to made substantial progress on our API testsuite if we want to
exit CR and move to Proposed REc status.
We only have a couple of months left for this WG, if we want to push
this API spec to REC we must fulfill our work (we wont be granted a WG
extension anymore).

So far Florian, Werner and Martin have edited a first draft of the
testsuite providing Normative JSON files for metadata formats and for
container formats.

Florian had requested to have a review of these Normative JSON files
before Christmas

A few people have already reviewed these Normative JSON files.
We are awaiting review from
- Joakim, CableLabs
- Pierre Antoine, ID3
- Wonsuk, Media RSS, TexFeed, YouTube
- Werner, MPEG-7, DMS-1, TTML
- Felix, Flash
- Courtney or Marie-Carmen MP4, 3GP, Quicktime
- Sylvia Ogg and WebM

Please review asap so we can proceed with the testcases of the testsuite.